Information from the EU
General web information
To-do list for contributions by participants
9. Check your parts and suggest improvements and changes. There are especially some comments from the latest evaluation that we have to consider, see the evaluations of the 2008 and 2009 proposals. Please make sure that all partners, especially industrial and the associated partner has a clear role in the project.
8. Check your individual projects in B.2.5 and the training plans in B.3.6 and the table B4.1a.
7. On page 15 I state from previous information “ESRs hosted by SU-INNFM, UMinho, Tata-Corus and Fresenius are not required to take additional courses besides the RheoTraining courses”. This was one of the critical points on previous evaluation. Is this statement correct?
6. Check the secondments in figure 3 and in table B.3.7 so they are correct and coincide. You can send me possible corrections in text or in the PowerPoint file.
5. Under B.3.4. please write 4 lines each (Igor, Frederic and Cris) on the planned seminars.
4. Gavin, please check B.3.5.3. which describes your part.
3. All, update table B.4.3 and insert your 3 most recent and relevant publications.
1. Check your EPSS data for Part A. You access the EPSS system at using username: 6XBEHY2KMA and password ynjmwx2. When you have entered this, acknowledge that you have read the instructions and this will bring you to the EPSS main page. Select “Part A” and click on your A2 form, e.g. “A2 UHuelva”.
If you have a PIC code, you then just have to check the data and add Organization short name = UHuelva, enter yes or no for “Are there dependencies between your organization and (an)other participant(s) in this proposal?” and fill out data under Contact Points.